Flipping Houses Las Vegas – our analysis:
- Affordability is driving Las Vegas Real Estate – housing values have dropped approximately 60% since 2006 – Flipping Houses Las Vegas is starting to occur again, depending on price range, investment goals, etc.
- We have favorable tax climate for investors in Nevada.
- Las Vegas is a word class city; people forget the wonderful lifestyle amenities we have here above beyond entertainment and gaming including: some of the world’s best restaurants, broad range of outdoor activities, world class shopping centers and non stop flights to most major cities in the world.
- Nevada has always been one of the most business friendly states in the USA in terms of tax code, regulatory issues, etc.
- We have a tremendous range of housing and condominium communities in Las Vegas Real Estate, ranging from very limited amenities (standard community, non gated) to “Five Star” Gated Communities that offer unparalleled luxuries.
- Flipping houses in Las Vegas is now starting to emerge again, with some investors buying foreclosed homes, investing minimal amounts in them via repairs (non structural) and then reselling them via flipping.
- Las Vegas is truly a world class city, but easy to get around in; you can typically drive from one end to the other in 15-20 minutes; our freeways can be crowded during rush hours, but most of the time are easy to navigate.
So, our mini blog on Flipping Houses Las Vegas – please call, Tweet or Contact us if we can help you!